As a professional leveling measurement, LS160-60 Digital Laser Level is especially used for the measurement of horizontal reference.
Put it on the measuring surface, and then we can clearly see the readings of the leveling and the inclined angle of this surface.
With the features of the normal level functions and the digitalized precise leveling accuracy display, this laser level is widely used as an ideal checking tool in the fields of construction and equipment installation
• LCD can show and hold the angle reading
• Asymptotic audible indication for unique points
• Inclination direction indication
• Easy user calibration
• 0°horizontal audible indication
• Compact and portable
• Laser Wavelength: 650nm
• Laser Class: Class II / III
• Display Mode: LCD
• Measuring Accuracy: ±0.1°
• Measuring Unit: Conversion between angle and gradient
• Measuring Range: Continuous measurement from 0° to 360°
• Power: 3xAA Alkaline batteries
• Size(mm): 600 x 61 x 28 mm
• Weight: 830g
LS160-60, 3 x AA alkaline batteries, Soft bag
No customer comments for the moment.
Only registered users can post a new comment.